Cincinnati Milacron designed a wide variety of I/O modules to fit the “Acramatic 850″ MIA (Machine Interface Assembly) racks.
We’ve never found a list of known Cincinnati part numbers in one place, so maybe you will find this a handy reference.
We have tested with the most common modules, which are…
Basic Digital I/O
- 3-531-3891A DCI : DC digital input (24 Vdc x 8 ch)
- 3-531-3972A DCO: DC digital output (24 Vdc transistor x 8 ch)
- 3-531-3855A ACI: AC digital input (120Vac x 8 ch)
- 3-531-3839A ACO: AC digital output (120Vac triac x 8 ch)
- 3-531-3878A RCO: RELAY CONTACTS OUT (8 ch)
We haven’t tested the following modules yet, but they will probably work…
- 3-531-4416A PIO Rev. A Probe Interface
Our A850 interface hardware may be able to support other I/O types. This might be implemented later, depending on whether we see any interest…
- 3-531-3957A Thermocouple Interface
- 3-531-3915A Analog-Digital Converter
- 3-531-4075A Digital-Analog Converter
Our hardware is unlikely to support the following less common modules, as there are probably better ways to implement these interfaces.
User Interface Expansion
- 3-531-3973A CRT Module
- 3-531-4000A KEYBOARD INTERFACE
- 3-531-4267A IBA: I/O Bus Assembly
(our ADD-A850 or M2MT make this module obsolete!)
- 3-531-4189A Register Serial
- 3-531-4306A Communication Module Board
- 3-531-4237A Bulk Data Storage Module
- 3-531-4229 UNIVERSAL POWER CONNECTOR
- 3-531-3911A – DC Motor Module
These are all the modules we know about! If we’ve missed anything, please let us know.
[RetrofitTools.com updated 2022.05.03]